Guarantor service

Need a UK guarantor?

One of the biggest problems tenants face when renting a property is not having a UK guarantor. This is a huge worry if you are not able to pay 6-12 months in advance to secure your property. Even if you do pay in advance, you may still need a UK guarantor. Whether you're a student or working professional from the UK or abroad, Housing Hand can be your UK guarantor so that you can pay your rent monthly.

Applying is 100% free, quick and simple and our prices start at just £295!

International tenants have to provide a UK guarantor for their rent. International tenants who are unable to provide a UK guarantor are required by the letting agent / landlord to pay 6 to 12 months of the rent up front, in order to secure the property.

How it works


Whether you're a student or a working professional, just fill in our online application form or give us a call.


We give you a decision in minutes on whether you will be accepted and have our on hand to guide you through the next stages.


If your application is successful, you will receive a Guarantor Certificate prior to choosing your specific property, which may assist you in your property search.


If you have not yet found a property you can use our Housefinder Service to find and secure your perfect property. We deal with the paperwork and agent, check tenancy agreements and ensure that you're safe to rent.


We will act as your UK guarantor, so you can pay your rent monthly.

Apply today

Finding out if you're eligible for our UK guarantor service is fast and easy. If eligible you will receive a Guarantor Certificate which you can use today to help you find and secure a property.

Help Centre

Need help? Visit our Help Centre

Help Centre